Isaiah 3:10-11 (NIV)
10 Tell the righteous it will be well with them,
for they will enjoy the fruit of their deeds.
11 Woe to the wicked!
Disaster is upon them!
They will be paid back
for what their hands have done.
Psalms 1:1-3 (NKJV Strong's)
1 Blessed is the man
Who walks not in the counsel of the ungodly,
Nor stands in the path of sinners,
Nor sits in the seat of the scornful;
2 But his delight is in the law of the Lord,
And in His law he meditates day and night.
3 He shall be like a tree
Planted by the rivers of water,
That brings forth its fruit in its season,
Whose leaf also shall not wither;
And whatever he does shall prosper.
- Don’t aim at ‘just giving it another try’. Dare to hope in the Lord, because His unfailing love never ceases. His mercies are new every morning.
- Decide to no longer ignore what God has been talking to you about. Forsake your thoughts and your own ways.
- Never give in to weariness, discouragement and failure. Decide to face your weaknesses head on, find grace and strength to overcome.
- Aim for excellence, decide to do things better. Develop a good brand of you that others will recognize and admire!
- Identify your worst enemy and fears, decide to overcome it.
- Identify your shame of the current and past years and decide to shake it off!
- Walk in love unconditionally. Give like you’ve never given before. Let go of all offense and bitterness
- Decide to seek God with all your heart. Search for God more than anything else; when you find Him you find everything else!
- Invest much time in speaking good words, prophesy to yourself what you wish to see! Don’t just pray to God about your desires and just wish something happens.
- Fix your faith and expectation on the impossible, don’t just channel your faith to what is reachable based on past or practical experience!
- Avoid being pessimistic by all means! Serve the Lord gladly and Joyfully. Do everything without murmuring and complaining.
- Pray as often as you can in tongues and for the spirit of wisdom and revelation. Ask for the Lord to enlighten the eyes of your understanding according to, Ephesians 1:17-23